Regulatory Due Diligence Analyst
You will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a subject matter guide in regulations on behalf of both internal partner groups and clients
- Understanding and being able to communicate the importance of controls surrounding Credit Suisse's regulatory compliance obligations;
- Partnering with our Data & Analytics group to define, implement and maintain control reports and process monitoring;
- Management of daily exception reports, implementing improvements as required;
- Working with the Change team to resolve any static data issues and with internal systems and external vendors;
- Working with project managers to ensure business-as-usual (BAU) processes can be transitioned seamlessly; and
- Crafting and maintaining procedures and policies to reflect current processes.
- Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have at least 1+ years of significant experience in Financial Services, ideally in a client facing role?
- You have familiarity with regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, FinFraG, MIFID II, FATCA preferred;
- Do you possess superb communication and social skills?
- Do you possess the ability to integrate and articulate numerous viewpoints across the business?
- Do you possess advanced analytical skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets, identify meaningful themes and develop insights.
- Are you highly organized, able to handle, prioritize and complete multiple tasks at a time; focused on results?
- You have the ability to operate successfully under pressure, autonomously and with minimal direct supervision.