Real Estate Strategy and Portfolio Manager - Americas
Responsible for optimizing the Corporate Real Estate portfolio for the Americas region. The portfolio covers some 47 offices totaling over 2.64 million square feet across the region. As Regional Head of Real Estate Strategy and Portfolio Management in the Americas you will ensure:
- The development of effective cost optimal real estate strategies for all regional locations, interfacing extensively with Senior Management across the respective Business Divisions.
- Clear and efficient management of the entire real estate transaction lifecycle, from initial brief through to lease execution and subsequent lease administration including management of tax rebates/incentives.
- You lead lease renewals, lease restructurings, rent reviews and other lease and building matters.
- Engagement with internal clients (Capital Projects, Sourcing & Vendor Management, Facilities Management, Operations, Operations, Critical Engineering, IT, Business Continuity Management, Tax, Legal, Finance) in order to ensure full "buy-in" and effective governance.
- Prepare and syndicate business cases and obtain Senior Management approvals to execute strategies and associated investments.
- Development and management of relationships with key external partners (Brokers, Lawyers and other Third Party professionals)
- Oversight and review of occupancy costs including Annual budgets, forecasts and monthly reporting.
- Delivery against Departmental and Firm-wide cost reduction targets
- Supporting Senior Management in the formulation, reporting and delivery of MIS, KPI's/Metrics, standardization of service delivery/documentation globally.
- Full Compliance with Regulatory and Firm wide controls and processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 7+ years relevant experience, preferably within Financial Services sector.
- Professional Qualification preferred (CPA, Attorney).
- Verified experience in developing and executing Real Estate strategies (preferably in Financial Services).
- You have capability to be an effective leader and drive execution and innovation within the department.
- You have proven management skills.
- You have excellent presentation skills and deep understanding of financial methods (budgeting and forecasting).
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate skilled professionals, working as part of a team and ability to focus on securing the right result for the Firm.