- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Oct 18
Rates Trade Management # 112488
- Ensure Sales and Trading receive first class service by providing accurate and timely turnaround on all requests.
- You will be working with traders and sales teams, assisting with predominantly trade capture, EoD valuation processing and trade lifecycle management as well as queries surrounding the Trading and Finance businesses.
- Recognize and improve any processes that are not operating at premier levels, enhancing the trade support teams control environment and reputation with our peers.
- You will ensure all downstream processing areas and beyond receive timely and accurate trade capture information and best in class service in responding to queries that may arise.
- Identify, implement and support efforts to handle down cost per trade by using the one touch booking approach directly by Front Office.
- You will take lead of various initiatives that impact Operations, for example aspects surrounding control monitoring and process efficiency. This often results in the TM being delegates from the Front Office for aspects that affect Back Office processes, with responsibility to suggest appropriate Back Office booking methodologies. Will often involve giving advice to other Back Office departments.
- Liaise with different areas of IT to establish what system enhancements and initiatives can be done to improve systems currently used, data integrity and efficiency. Where necessary assistance with the testing and roll out of any new improvements and developments.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-3 years banking experience.
- You have Knowledge of Derivatives a plus.
- Analytical and confident personality with positive relationship skills in order to interact with Trading and Finance senior management on business issues.
- You should have solid excel skills.
- Customer service attitude within regulatory environment and control limitations.
- You have the ability and confidence to recognize and advance efficiency opportunities within an infrastructure process.