- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Feb 19
Qlik Developer # 123612
Treasury Portal/Global MI team is part of the Risk and finance IT, LRP (Liquidity Reporting Program). LRP Program is a multiphase, multi-year initiative with objective of defining interim and longer-term architecture designs for liquidity reporting across process, data and technology.
We are looking for a Sr. Qlik developer who can join the Treasury team in Raleigh, work in collaboration with the project and business teams in NY/Raleigh/Pune/Poland on new requirements and implement best data visualization through Qlik.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting Qlik Sense BI dashboards and reports
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements using Qlik
- End-to-end design and development of Qlik-based reporting solutions, built from existing data warehouses
- Migration of reports from other existing legacy reporting tools (i.e. OBIEE) to Qlik Sense
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle various tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines
- Closely liaise with business users and business analysts to understand the functional requirements and develop technical BI solutions using Qlik
- Should effectively interact with a dynamic and international team of developers working from Pune, Wroclaw, Raleigh and New York to support strategic change projects and enhancements for continuous improvements
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to other team members
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Skill Set Qualifications:
- You have 3 years of experience with Qlik Sense/QlikView with overall 7 years of extensive experience working with Business Intelligence/data visualization tools with specialization on OBIEE, Tableau or Qlik
- You have hands-on professional experience with expert level skill in Qliksense development, Scripting, functions, set analysis, aggreagaions, Visualization, integrating data from multiple sources, dashboard UX design (layouts, integrating maps, color schemes, etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand and design solutions by doing POCs/mockups on user complex requirements
- Experience with relational databases Hadoop or similar distributed data platforms as the data source for Qlik, with expert scripting for creating the QVD's and refreshing the QVD's intraday for adjustments
- Expert level skill in using SQL, Data Warehouse environment reporting on FACT & Dimensions tables/hierarchies, Views, Star Schema/Snowflake modeling
- Good knowledge of QlikView Architecture end to end and implementing security model
For more information visit Technology Careers.