Public Cloud Security Architect
Credit Suisse is embarking on a journey of broad-scale public-cloud adoption, looking to deliver greater flexibility & agility to our application development teams whilst improving the efficiency of the broader I.T Organization. 'Cloud-Native' and 'Security First' are themes central to our approach, resulting in the Solution Architecture team within Technology Security Services (TSS) playing a leading role in defining and implementing fundamental capabilities that will underpin all deployments. Hence, the Senior Architect we are looking to hire into this high-profile, high-visibility role will be pivotal to defining strategic architectures and implementation approaches that will shape CS's I.T landscape for the next 5-10 years.
The TSS Solution Architecture team is a small group of individuals across multiple locations that operate in non-hierarchical and flexible manner. They have many years of enterprise security expertise, into which we want to embed deep knowledge of public cloud security through the hire of a number of key resources. In all hires, we are looking for proven expertise in quantifying, crafting and implementing global security solutions for organizations adopting public cloud platforms that are similar to CS in terms of size and complexity. The size and structure of the team requires all members to be self-starting, delivery-oriented and comfortable in terms of influencing & decision-making across a matrixed organization. Accountability is a primary metric of how we judge the effectiveness of all team members.
Key activities & responsibilities of the individual in this role are likely to include:
- Owning the high-level end-state architectures and detailing out reference designs for 'cloud-security' as a whole.
- Ensuring that all designs and their implementation are consistent with control frameworks we used to measure the effectiveness of our security posture on an ongoing basis.
- Working with our strategic platform providers and 3rd party vendors to both understand and influence their roadmaps with a view to capabilities that are of relevance to CS.
- Fostering & promoting the concept of 'Security as Code' through working with our I.T Dev teams, and also through staff development & technical training.
- Help drive the overall automation agenda through co-ordination and strategy alignment with their peers in other infrastructure technology teams.
- Reporting & presenting technical updates to senior management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 5 to 10 years of Enterprise Security experience, with a focus on Solution Architecture design & implementation.
- You have 3-5 years of crafting & implementing solutions supporting adoption of public cloud platforms. In addition to the security aspects, experience in automation and integration aspects of adoption are equally relevant.
- You have deep/broad platform-level knowledge of multiple public cloud platforms (Azure as primary/initial focus).
- Experience of cloud implementation based on 'Infrastructure as Code' demonstrating both platform-specific and generic toolsets.
- You have demonstrated success in leading solution architectures into enterprise-scale implementations.
- Self-starting approach, analytical thinking.
- Experience to help grow and develop a team performing a 'Cloud Security CoE' function.
For more information visit Technology Careers .