- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Oct 18
Project Manager # 119664
You will be a member of the Americas IT Regulatory and Controls Team within the GM and IHC Technology COO. Responsibilities will include the preparation and coordination of Americas Regulatory Reporting and Credit Suisse Senior Business Risk forums, as well as participation in IT regulatory exams. The role will also include a PMO governance role in liaising with GMT Product Lines on the remediation of top risks facing the division, you will be expected to establish relationships with multiple departments across IT as well as with internal Regulatory Affairs, CISO and other Corporate Functions. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Preparation and coordination of internal IT risk reporting to be presented to business-facing risk committees such as the ORCC and the CUSO Service Management Committee.
- Preparation and coordination of Quarterly Monitoring Meeting materials for CIO presentation to the SEC.
- Preparation and coordination of Quarterly Monitoring Meeting materials for CIO presentation to the Federal Reserve Bank of NY.
- Preparation and coordination of Quarterly Monitoring Meeting materials for CIO presentation to the NY Dept. of Financial Services.
- Continual Improvement of the quality of risk reporting we provide, including challenging the sources of data on accuracy and identifying efficiencies in the preparation process.
- Participation in IT Regulatory exams as required.
- You will act as the central coordination point for the remediation of top risks facing GMT, working with points of contact in each of the GMT product lines.
- The person will have the opportunity to build a wide network of relationships across technology management facing to GMT management, Americas IT Divisions, CISO, cyber security programs, second line technology risk team and Regulatory Affairs.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have project management and multi-tasking skills. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Do you have several years of experience in an IT environment in a major financial services institution? Experience with Americas regulatory requirements would be ideal.
- You are highly disciplined, with attention to detail and able to work with limited supervision and delivering on tight deadlines. Confidence to take ideas forward and to challenge others, where appropriate.
- Adept at developing relationships with senior management. High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, inquisitive nature and comfort challenging current practices.
- IT Process Knowledge (Software Development Lifecycle, Identity & Access Management, IT Operations, Production Support etc.).
- You have proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Applications. Tableau a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers