- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Oct 18
Project Manager - Corporate Real Estate # 115700
We have an exciting and diverse role in Strategic Execution and Change function providing an internal source of consulting, program and project management capability within GBSS Organization (Group Business Support Services), helping the organization plan and execute major initiatives by employing industry best practices.
As a project manager you will be responsible for:
- Running and supporting change initiatives for the respective department, supporting the departmental transformational leads and change program managers in delivering projects across a number of functional areas mostly within Real Estate & Workplace Strategy, Capital Projects and Global Facilities Management.
- Planning, managing and executing the departments change initiatives and facilitate decision making and alignment across varied business partners and constituents.
- Driving implementation and managing change projects from inception through to successful conclusion, including regular project status reporting, risk and issue reporting, senior leadership escalation and the development of KPIs (key performance indicators) and benefits tracking to ensure success can be empirically measured.
- You will be working closely with change program managers, to help identify key business issues, gather and understand data to determine.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
· University degree
· 4 - 6 years' experience in project management as project (change) manager and/or business analyst on international projects
· Excellent project management skills and ability to help drive successful plans and solutions
· Strong analytical skills; ability to independently create analytical frameworks and to problem solve at the strategic level
· Experience in utilizing leading project management methods and tools (including common Microsoft products)
· Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
· Experience in delivering projects in a highly complex organization and developing and presenting materials to senior executives
· Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal