- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 13 Dec 18
Project Manager/PMO # 120979
Executive summary of the job's core purpose.
- The role is for a Project Manager to perform definition and management of scope, budget and resources across IT suppliers; planning and delivery; management of risks, issues and dependencies while assisting the group's Service Delivery Managers in addressing IT and Business partners' needs.
- The ability to span multiple projects across several departments and with many business partners is important. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment and the ability to get results through others while maintaining a collaborative environment is essential.
- You will have specific responsibility for:
- Ensuring project management adhere to Credit Suisse standards.
- Handling the weekly/monthly delivery status reporting cycle.
- Assisting in the development of executive level materials and presentations.
- Resource forecasting.
- Maintain project governance and delivery processes.
- Interact effectively with various business partners at the department level.
- Audit Readiness: Front-run readiness in anticipation of IT audits.
- Handle budget/forecast/actuals across the GF IT - Regulatory Reporting Portfolio.
- Ensure consistent reporting of budgets/actuals/forecasts.
- Ensure traceability & change control around budgets.
- Handle budgets including supplier splits, submission process, variances, etc.
- You have a working knowledge of Finance and some understanding of the systems and processes which support Regulatory Reporting and Finance Accounting functions.
- You will be expected to display a take-charge attitude towards problems and thrive for excellence.
- CS is a fast-paced environment and employees contribute directly to delivery.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
List qualifications, skills and experience expected:
Keys to the Position:
- You have Project Management experience within Information Technology department.
- You have proven track record of handling IT projects - budget, scope, quality & risks with multi region distributed teams.
- You have detailed understanding of project lifecycles.
- You have a good written and verbal communication skills.
- Very structured with strong organizational skills.
- Are you able to work independently and within a team?
- Have you experienced communicating directly with and influencing senior business partners?
- Knowledge of project management tools & systems (i.e. OnePPM).
- Are you proficient with MS Office; excellent MS Project and Excel skills is required?
- High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude. You have the ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision.
- Having a Project Management certification is a plus (PMP, ITIL, etc.).
- Financial Sector Industry expertise is an advantage.
- Do you have a university degree education ideally with focus on computer science or project management?
For more information visit Technology Careers .