Project Management Office, Central Services Specialist
CRO and Regulatory Change is responsible for global regulatory foresight, regulatory change and supporting the business with a BAU operating framework where applicable. We work together to identify regulations impacting Credit Suisse, and ensure we're making the essential changes to maintain compliance in an efficient way.
As a PMO Specialist, you will complement the existing Regulatory Sourcing Americas team, which is accountable for identifying, analyzing and addressing new rules and regulations for the Americas region in order to facilitate timely compliance of CS with new regulatory obligations.
This role will enable you to build outstanding expertise of the global financial regulatory landscape across all continents, to grow an extensive network with regulatory and compliance specialists and managers across the world as well as to form a substantial understanding of Credit Suisse's global business footprint.
You will be a member of an international function with growing responsibilities, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and ongoing opportunities. We give you an outstanding opportunity to grow your personal and professional skillset and to develop your career within a creative and state-of-the-art organization. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Responsibilities:
- High quality support for project managers (PM) and ongoing program activities daily.
- Delivery of other PMO services listed in PMO Service Catalogue
- High quality communication with PM and other counterparts via emails and calls.
- Call/meeting management (preparing of slide deck presentation; taking meeting minutes and distributing them in a timely manner).
- Tracking and getting updates on action items from program meetings and ensure they are closed by the due date.
- Collect project data, produce regular program governance materials and reports.
- Supporting of program administration.
- Ensuring project management standards are followed and the program achievements are delivered.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- 1-3 years of working experience, including working as a PMO or in similar project management activities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform independently and as part of a global team.
- Hardworking you are self-motivated as well as task oriented.
- Prioritize and organize your daily/weekly tasks/handle ad-hoc tasks that require immediate action.
- Detailed understanding of project management processes.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and presentation skills.
- Proficient with MS Office tools (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Committed to ongoing learning and passionate about implementing new knowledge into practice.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.