- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Dec 18
Product Manager - Mobile Technology # 122671
This role would be part of End User Services, which is a consolidated organization that includes the engineering, operations, product management and service desk for all end user facing technologies and services (i.e. desktop, mobile, email, instant messaging, collaboration, voice, video, etc.). The End User Services team provides standard infrastructure services for our global workforce with additional responsibilities for executive & trade floor support, provisioning, deployment, capacity, configuration and inventory management.
You will be a key individual within our Product Management team that has responsibility for the roadmap, feature set, and ultimate product ownership of our Mobile platform. They will have the responsibility to drive strategy and vision of our mobile capabilities for Credit Suisse. This includes maturation of our strategic platforms and oversight of decommissioning our non-strategic platforms, as well as implementation of next-generation technologies.
Additional duties include:
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and partners, both internally and externally.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products, providing a business case and ultimate fit-for-purpose assessment.
- Prioritizing features, then serving as the liaison between Operations, Engineering, Support teams to drive delivery into the platform.
- You will be providing technical data to the Marketing and Client Support teams to generate material for marketing campaigns.
- You will be working in a virtual team with Project Managers, Engineers, Operations, and Client Support - each performing their task, to drive the success of the product forward.
- You will attend demos with large and small companies to understand what products exist in the marketplace, to see if appropriate to bring into CS to solve a business need.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic individual who:
- Has at least 7-10 years working in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Understands technology and has (or can have a) pulse on industry trends and how they impact Enterprise.
- You recognizes the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
Skills in the following areas would be considered advantageous:
- You have specific technology knowledge on EMM, MAM, MDM concepts, or has experience with MobileIron, InTune, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, Airwatch, Good Technology, BlackBerry, Active Directory, PKI, Samsung Knox, Android for Work, Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Do you have former experience as a Product Manager?
- Do you have former experience with Mobile products at a large enterprise?
For more information visit Technology Careers