Oversight & Control Role Supporting Global Securities, Asset Servicing, Global Cash Products, and GRAS # 104518
This role is part of the Americas Settlement & Recs Entity Oversight & Control team. This role will be primarily responsible for performing reconciliations and performing risk reviews on the four groups we support - Securities, Asset Servicing, Cash Products, & GRAS. There will also be a significant part of the day handling the client asset segregation process done globally by the settlements teams. The main objective will be to ensure that segregation process is being performed for any AMER's entity is in full compliance of the client protection regulations. Root cause analysis will also be required to minimize any possible violations.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in OPS
- Ambitious - you want to be successful, enjoys gaining (seeks out) knowledge
- Takes initiative - doesn't wait to be asked
- Critical thinking skills - you will question processes
- Works hard and smart - you are willing to put the time in but will question non-value add tasks
- You loves working with & analyzing numbers - gets satisfaction from solving complex issues that others couldn't
- You are a good communicator - you can formally or informally communicate complex issues to senior people in simple (non-technical) terms