- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Feb 19
Operations Analyst # 123868
The role is an Analyst for the Book Management Team (BMT) within Reference Data Services. This team is responsible for managing the end-to-end processes for book activity, including activation, amendment, and inactivation of books, as well as acting as data stewards for this data in Global Book Manager (GBM).
The Analyst will work on various projects and initiatives along with the BMT Program Lead and Production Manager. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Data quality initiatives, including data analysis and remediation.
- You will be assisting the BMT Production team with BAU issues as needed.
- You will be working with the BMT Change team to help with business requirements for change requests and the data dictionary.
- Business partner management as needed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-3 years experience
- You have advanced Excel skills and an ability to work with large amounts of data
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have superb communication skills written and oral.
- You have the ability to work with remote teams.
- Do you have the ability to foster and build relationships with key business partners at various levels of the organization?
- Do you have the ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities?
- Preference of familiarity with GBM and Peoplesoft General Ledger but not requiredIB COO Book Management Team (BMT) Production Analyst.