- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Apr 19
Offline Storage Services AMER Regional Lead # 131471
- The Offline Storage Services team is responsible for handling the banks backup infrastructure globally.
- The Regional Team Lead will improve and lead the team in the Americas region, and will report to the Global Offline Storage Service Lead.
- The Regional Team Lead will work with the Global Lead and the Strategy and Architecture team on developing key deliverables and ensuring standardized deployment in the Americas region against tight timelines.
- The Global Offline Storage team are midway through a key project to modernize the backup infrastructure and processes by deploying disk based backup infrastructure alongside Netbackup 8.x.
- Although the role is regional, global understanding of the team and ownership of global projects and initiatives is expected.
- Opportunities exist to work from home should the need arise.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are an experienced Team Lead with a minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably working with a team across multiple locations.
- You have deep understanding of Netbackup 7.x and 8.x including OpsCenter essential.
- Do you have deep understanding of tape encryption essential, preferably SKLM?
- Experience with HPE StoreOnce 6600 preferable.
- Good working knowledge of tape libraries, preferably IBM TS3500 and TS4500.
- Deep knowledge of Linux and windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of NAS and SAN an advantage. NetApp, dEMC Unity and Isilon.
- Deep understanding of SOX controls, and Audit and Compliance.