- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Jun 19
Office 365 Capabilities Manager # 129337
In the End User Services (EUS) organization, we partner across businesses, divisions and regions to incubate, build, and deliver the services that enable the bank to compute, produce, and collaborate securely. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for leadership, training, networking and internal mobility.
As the global lead for Office 265 (O365) Capabilities within Group Chief Technology Office (CTO), you will be accountable for ensuring Office 365's native cloud services are properly architected, introduced, and delivered at scale by your partners in GCTO service management towers.
This is an exciting role that will play a significant role in charting Credit Suisse's journey to the cloud for end user services. You will experience significant career growth in this dynamic area of technology for the bank, with direct exposure to senior business leadership, senior IT leadership (CIO and GTO), and the financial services industry.
Enable GCTO services on the public cloud
- Starting with O365, you will define and deliver the capabilities roadmap to ensure the critical foundations (GCTO Capabilities) are built to enable GCTO Services to transform classic service architectures and broker new cloud-based premium services to the bank
- Craft lasting decisions, involving the right parties, making the right trade-offs, and getting/staying in sync with customers and business partners over time to see decisions through into good outcomes for the bank
- Lead capabilities (services) from conception and development through adoption and retirement; Leading the convergence of technologies & services to deliver efficiencies
- Be an excellent partner; work across service managers and partner functions in Security, Audit, General Counsel, etc, to ensure the right level of understanding, actions, and outcomes in your space.
- Develop & Maintain Regulatory & Control frameworks scaled to accommodate cloud & hybrid cloud service architectures
- Shape and Drive Architectural decisions with Security Architecture, CISO and Service Leadership to ensure your capabilities are fit-for-purpose, evergreen
- Develop & Maintain robust operational models and business continuity plans
- Responsible for business & technology reference data
- Handle the O365 ELA and other cloud-vendor relationships in your Portfolio of Capabilities, partnering with CIOs, Demand Management and Sourcing/Vendor Management functions
- Ensure robust consumption and inventory data to drive financial forecasting, financial control, and support internal business case development
- Engage with partners, stakeholders and customers regularly to gather, validate and prioritize demand into Capability Releases and the Capabilities Roadmap for End User Services
- Propose, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreements (OLA), coordinating with Global Service Management and GCTO partners who represent the Credit Suisse business lines
- Ensure the projects in your capabilities portfolio are well led by staying close to your engineers, operations and project management partners; verifying constantly that the work is delivering on the key capabilities and outcomes agreed with the sponsors
- Monitor and track progress of engineering projects aligned to release plans
- Handle dependencies, monitor changes to underlying/dependent technical products and components; assess changes and react to implications on lifecycle of handled platforms or products
- Lead lifecycle of capabilities (services) by demonstrating knowledge of end-to-end IT operations as well as application and vendor/industry landscape for the product/platform
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have excellent critical thinking skills and the capacity to apply them in multiple forums & situations
- Problem perception and analytical skills paired with open-mindedness and a bias for action
- Team & cross-functional leadership, getting results and holding peers/partners accountable
- You have 5+ years of solution architecture or equivalent, emphasis on Microsoft stack, enterprise cloud
- 5+ years of experience achieving enterprise security, tech elements of regulatory controls
- 3+ years as senior operations or devops/devsecops/engops leadership (in financial services or a meaningful technology industry)
- 1+ years of people leadership/experience (direct or matrix)
- Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies; Cloud & Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Strong persuasion, decision framing and presentation skills both in content generation and communication
- Excellent business communications; to customers and senior management
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related field is helpful
For more information visit Technology Careers .