- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 18
ORM CCAR/Capital Modeling Analyst # 105492
You will be working in the Operational Risk Modeling / Capital team and will support the development, and production of the Credit Suisse Operational Risk loss projections in the US. You will be responsible for overall coordination of Operational Risk CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) delivery, monitoring, reporting, and control testing. One specialized area of coverage would be coordination and administration of the scenario analysis program.
Furthermore, You will:
- Coordinate ORM CCAR functional working group to drive delivery across global providers for Op Risk CCAR dedications and ongoing improvements including development of meeting materials and documentation of detailed meeting minutes / action items.
- Provide assurance / testing of CCAR relevant Op Risk controls and conduct monitoring processes.
- Support communication and inputs during internal assessments (e.g self-assessments, internal audit (IA) reviews, model validation, etc.) including consolidation of required materials for assessments and tracking of list of commitments.
- Update and maintain activities list for CCAR Op Risk overall and process documentation for the FR Y-14Q Op Risk submission.
- Update and maintain CCAR ORM production calendars and align with dependencies to BAU ORM activities.
- Support US ORM team and global providers, with overall delivery and quality assurance during CCAR execution.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in a financial institution with deep understanding of risk management and practical experience of project management.
- Product controls experience is a plus.
- You have experience in operational risk, project analysis, Basel II/RWA, CCAR, Economic Capital roles would be a plus.
Personal skill requirements:
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to provide clear and comprehensive written and verbal responses.
- You have the ability to communicate complex concepts to dynamic audiences in a logical and precise manner.
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information.
- You have experience in technical writing is a plus.
- You have sensitivity to business needs & requirements.
- You have strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressured timelines. Manage multiple projects and work processes in a timely fashion.