Network Services Finance Analyst
Group Chief Information Technology Office (GCIO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a consistent track record of delivering reliable, innovative solutions to our clients. We offer a state-of-the-art smart working office environment and promote flexible working.
The Technology Security Services organization in Credit Suisse exists to deliver a range of security services for the Bank, and works with the IT Risk organization to protect, detect and thwart any security threats, handling compliance regulation and preventing data breaches. Within this, the Network Security team is responsible for security services at the network level including encryption, access control and protection against internet threats like malware and data leakage, and policies and practices to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the Bank's data when in transit.
As part of the Network Security area, we have the Services Enablement Management (SEM) function, covering the following sub-areas:
- Audit, Risk and Compliance Management;
- Finance, Contract and Vendor Management;
These areas are responsible for major governance controls of Network Security services including control over services and products TCO, contract management and close relationship with vendors. As part of this function, the team is also responsible to coordinate all interaction with internal and external auditors, CISO department and related areas. The report and metric function is to ensure that our services have the necessary key performance indicators and KRIs, so we can efficiently improve our service. Cooperate and collaborate with Service and Capability owners, architects and engineers to make joint definitions. This position is for a senior AVP at Audit, Risk and Compliance based in Raleigh. Responsibilities:
- Control open audit and risk points
- Build and maintain standard reports for senior management
- Follow-up with service owners, architects and engineers on pending actions
- Make sure due dates are met
- Perform necessary updates and critical issues using CS systems (Archer, Micos, Snow, etc).
- Lead internal audit meetings; attend ESS / CISO meetings
- Develop and maintain technical and metrics reports using Tableau, DataLake, Splunk, etc.
- Interact with service owners, architects, engineers to get data sources and requirements
You Offer Required Experience:
- Maintain and handle demands reporting to senior management
- Experience in an IT service support role, in a business analysis role and/or IT product manager.
- Experience of working in an enterprise IT environment. This is not about a detailed knowledge of IT infrastructure components, but rather:
- Knowledge of the components that have a role to be played in Network Security service;
- Detailed understanding of the how the ownership/support responsibilities are organized.
- Analysis, compilation and presentation of service management information.
- Good understanding of network and security products and services.
- Experience in close relationship with senior management (DIR and above).
- Basic knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau and Data repositories (DataLake, Splunk and others).
- Ability to establish and maintain efficient working relationships with other IT teams that support components of the all Network Security services.
- Trained to ITIL Foundation level of equivalent, with detailed knowledge of IT service management principles and processes.
- Good written and verbal communication with outstanding problem solving skills
- Analytical skills, hardworking with good attention to detail.
- Efficient time management, set priorities and meet deadlines.