Network Security Services Risk Analyst
Group Chief Information Technology Office (GCIO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially ambitious products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have confirmed track record of delivering reliable, innovative solutions to our clients. We offer a state-of-the-art forward-thinking working office environment and promote flexible working.
The Technology Security Services organization in Credit Suisse exists to provide a range of security services for the Bank, and works with the IT Risk organization to protect, detect and thwart any security threats, balancing compliance regulation and preventing data breaches. Within this, Network Security team is responsible for security services at the network level including encryption, access control, and protection against internet threats like malware and data leakage, and policies and practices to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the Bank's data when in transit.
In the Network Security area, we have the Services Enablement Management (SEM) function, covering the following sub-areas:
- Audit, Risk and Compliance Management;
- Finance, Contract and Vendor Management;
- Reports and Metrics.
These areas are responsible for major governance controls of Network Security services including control over services and products TCO, contract management and close relationship with vendors. As part of this function the team is also responsible to coordinate all interaction with internal and external auditors, CISO department and related areas. The report and metric function is to ensure that our services have the necessary critical metrics and KRIs, so we can accurately balance our service and is necessary constant interaction with Service and Capability owners, architects and engineers to make joint definitions. This position is for a staff position at senior AVP at Finance, Contract and Vendor Management.
- Control and balance products TCO and services
- Build and keep standard reports for senior management
- Get along with SMO and Finance teams to get necessary inputs (RtB, CtB, Capex, Opex)
- Interact with service owners, architects and engineers
- Build and maintain technical and metrics reports using Tableau, DataLake, Splunk, etc.
- Get along with service owners, architects, engineers to get data sources and requirements
- Proactive in maintaining and leading demands reporting to senior management
- Outstanding understanding of network and security products and services.
- Building positive relationship with senior management (DIR and above).
- Good knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau and Data repositories (DataLake, Splunk and others). Encouraged that applicant has equivalent work experience in developing metrics controls with such tools.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of financial principals and how they are applied to IT environment (TCO, Capex, Opex, CtB, RtB, MtB, depreciation). Desirable that candidate has performed such controls in previous jobs.
- Equivalent work experience in an IT service support role, in a business analysis role and/or IT product manager!
- Equivalent experience of working in an enterprise IT environment. This is not about a detailed knowledge of IT infrastructure components, but rather:
- General understanding of the components that have a role to be play in Network Security service;
- Outstanding understanding of how the ownership/support responsibilities are organized.
- Analysis, compilation and presentation of service management information.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other IT teams that support components of the all Network Security services.
- Trained to ITIL Foundation level of equivalent, with an understanding of IT service management principles and processes.
- Good written and Verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills, methodical and with good attention to detail.
- Balance time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.