- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Apr 19
.Net/Oracle Developer # 130514
.Net/C#/Oracle PL/SQL Developer: design, develop, unit test (utPLSQL), and deliver changes to production database, Middle Tier and UI layers.
- You will design technical specifications for .Net/C#/database changes.
- You will implement changes in Database and C#/.Net 4.6.1/WCF/WPF applications per design specifications.
- Unit/dev test and document outcomes for review by project partners.
- You'll setup and execute performance benchmarks to analyze changes in the systems performance characteristics from changes in the .Net code and the Oracle platform version.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- You will assist in support of Production Oracle Database/C#/WCF/WPF based applications.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a .NET Development role using C# to develop multi- threaded, middle-tier applications.
- Are you knowledgeable with Windows service development, factory and MVVM design patterns?
- Do you have experience with Oracle ODP.NET framework?
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in an Oracle Development role using PL/SQL to develop stored procedure to handle data flows and external data distribution interfaces.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT application development.
- You have experience using source control tools to manage code between parallel releases.
- You are experienced in using Control M or a scheduler for building batch jobs.
- Do you have knowledge and experience with Agile or formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)?
- You have familiarity with test automation, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
For more information visit Technology Careers .