NFRM (Non-Financial Risk Management) Targeted Reviews and Quality Assurance
Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) proactively identifies, assesses and monitors non-financial risks Firm-wide. In applying our NFRM capabilities we maintain alignment with the Firm's strategy, a clear understanding of business needs and objectives, and a holistic view on Global and Divisional operational and compliance risks. We provide 2nd line of defense oversight for Firmwide operational risks and for thematic Technology, Cyber, and Third Party risks.
Our Global Practices group provides consistent Firm-wide incident response; structures and conducts the Firm's global read across capability utilizing a common framework, taxonomy, and controls oversight; and proactively monitors efficiency of the Firm's compliance and operational risk control landscape.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Provide oversight and governance of Targeted Reviews and 2LoD testing performed by NFRM, including the development of standards, metrics, and reporting.
- Conduct periodic meetings to review testing results and act as program SME regarding reviews/inquiries from internal partners
- Lead ongoing Quality Reviews in support of the NFRM Quality Assurance program by providing independent review and challenge of 2LoD monitoring and testing, issues management, incidents management, and other risk areas
- Communicate testing and QA results to relevant partners in a clear and logical manner; present findings to management including FRCOs and CCOs at the right level of detail
- Develop and execute targeted and ad hoc initiatives in support of strategic program evolution, with elements of project and change management, including defining objectives, achievements, and timelines, and owning communication, coordination, and progress and results reporting
- Opportunity to support senior management in the continuous delivery of disciplined processes in the delivery of strategic programs and reporting in alignment with strategic goals, internal policies and regulatory expectations.
- As a key person you will be one of our subject matter experts responsible for adhering to reporting process steps and delivery timelines and coordinating communications and meetings to ensure consistency, timeliness, and accuracy of reporting deliverables with respective teams, Senior Management and also with internal clients.
- Contribute to various working groups of the Bank's key initiatives
- Build positive relationships to a large bandwidth of functions across the bank and form direct contacts with the senior management
- Platform for personal and professional growth in a fast paced and exciting department
- Benefits from significant investments in your career development
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Bachelor's Degree
- JD/MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years of compliance, regulatory, or audit experience is a plus!
- Hardworking and positive approach to challenges
- Demonstrated accountability for any processes or projects and actively balances priorities
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and platform presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and well-organized
- Ambitious with ability to exercise good judgment and realize own limitations and knows to raise appropriately
- High ethical and control standards, commensurate with working in a critical control function
- Proactive and be a solid communicator within a hierarchical structure
- Ability to learn and willingness to undergo on-the-job as well as more formal training for career development
- Excellent team-player who regularly engages in knowledge share
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Please apply via our career portal.