Microsoft Office Pro Plus Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is looking for a hardworking, proven, and motivated Microsoft Pro Plus Specialist to join our Distributed team. We are crafting a solution to migrate to Office 365. The ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting M365 in general. Experience with Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Manager is a plus. Candidate must be local to Raleigh NC.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to both advice and guide the technical members of the team on how to successfully navigate to the new environment with the least amount of disruption and impact to the customer. This includes migrating endpoints to Office 365 ProPlus and supporting products such as Azure AD, Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Work with the team and Project Manager on a regular basis to refine the Project Plan accordingly.
- The Office product will require maintenance on a daily ongoing basis, which is not limited to security & vulnerability patching. This will include configuration adjustments based on testing results or changes to meet the requirements of the business.
- Craft and develop a solution including developing customer result documentation for topics such as Architecture, Build, Configuration or other supporting documentation as required.
- Work with the Project Manager to build and submit Change Control Requests following our JIRA flow structure for supporting the upcoming changes in the environment.
- Build out and configuration of the solution in preparation for the Pilot, Early Adopter and Migration.
- Test and validate that the solution works as encouraged through a rigorous User Acceptance Test plan. Any deficiencies will be detailed and worked through accordingly.
- Provide high-level training / knowledge transfer to customer Level I/ II / III Support and or Operations staff.
- Produce well-written, technically detailed documents that are tailored specifically to the environment, objectives and requirements.
- Provide technical mentorship to the team when and where appropriate.
- Office 365: Engineering and Design of delivery for endpoints with a primary target of Office Pro Plus while collaborating in the design with supporting engineering teams for programs such as Skype for Business, Teams, and other O365 workloads.
- Azure experience is highly desired and will likely become a future requirement as this is where the industry is clearly heading
- Microsoft Certification highly desired
- JIRA experience is highly desired
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience of at least 5-7 years
- You are highly motivated and contribute efficiently to the team.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.