- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Jun 19
Margin Services Operations Specialist # 131759
OTC Collateral Management Team takes care of counterparty risk in the OTC Derivatives, swaps, FX and Repo markets. They perform this risk mitigation function by evaluating the risk in the counterparty relationship and issuing and responding to margin calls, where collateral assets are pledged or received vs the firms underlying exposures.
The OTC Margin Team works in a demanding environment dealing with many different elements of margining daily (Direct client interaction, Control, Payments, Reconciliations and Internal Collaboration).
Main duties of the role will include:
- Core collateral management tasks:
- You will be issuing margin calls to clients/Respond to client margin calls.
- Booking agreed collateral into various systems.
- Investigation and reconciliation of client portfolios aligning MTM's and mitigating the firm's risk.
- Agreeing and settling interest on cash collateral and payment processing.
- Relationship management: daily engagement with key external and internal business partners, performing the daily margin process and managing client expectations.
- Collaboration: work with other divisions and departments in implementing standards and processes to support effective management of counterparty exposure.
- This is a high performing risk-focused unit which operates with an ethos of innovation, continual improvement and process development.
- OTC Bilateral Margin
- Credit Risk Management
- Cash Management
- Sales and Trading
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have strong Attention to detail.
- You have multi tasking skills/time management.
- You have strong dream to learn.
- You have control & client service focused.