- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Jul 18
Margin Services Operations Specialist # 113537
The Margin Services team is responsible for the daily posting and receiving of margin as required under the legal terms for Repo products. Margin Services performs this function to legally secure interests of both Credit Suisse and our trading counterpart against the credit risk inherent with in Repo trading. In its primary function, Margin Services the underlying agreements and the trading books and then calls/returns margin as stipulated. The principle consumers of the Repo Margin Service are the Repo Trading Desk. The Margin Services team performs these functions in the Singapore, Wroclaw and Raleigh offices.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Core collateral management tasks, including margin calls, collateral booking, reconciliations, interest processing, payment processing.
- You will support a high quality dispute resolution process, Investigation and reconciliation of client portfolios aligning MTM's.
- Relationship management - daily engagement with key client's leading the onboarding process and handling client expectations.
- Collaboration - you will talk to other divisions and departments in implementing standards and processes to support effective management of counterparty exposure.
- Management of daily controls and breaks covering system to system reconciliation.
You can expect to gain a deep understanding of Operations including an introduction to:
- Bilateral Margin Repo & TBAs
- Credit Risk Management
- Cash Management
- Sales and Trading
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have experience in Microsoft Office Applications, in particular, strong Excel skills.
- Control focus.
- Do you have strong attention to detail?
- You have shown data analysis experience.
- You have strong problem solving abilities.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Control & client service focused.