- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Mar 19
Major Incident Management # 123774
We are a dynamic group of people based in Princeton, Zurich, Wroclaw and Singapore and you will be joining our new competency team in Raleigh.
The team is operating in a follow-the-sun model which includes also weekend coverage cross regions, full cross-skilling so to maintain the optimal use of resources by regions. This particular role is to provide sufficient coverage during AMER hours.
Central Incident Management is a critical function within IT enabling all major incidents to be handled in an efficient and effective manner to minimize regulatory, reputational, financial and operational impact to the bank and reduce time to restore business services. The role requires an experienced person who would be interacting and supporting senior management daily. Due to the specific exposure to senior management, role gives chance to create the professional network and position within the firm.
- Executing the Major Incident Management process tasks in alignment with established processes
- Managing outages, performing impact assessments, coordinating resolution, driving incident calls, raising (both technical and hierarchic), communicating (including senior management) as well as coordinating all incident support activities
- Collection, triage (classification and prioritization) and raise incidents to technical teams as necessary. This includes actively engages other IT support groups to drive service restoration as soon as possible, minimize business impact and meet SLA targets.
- Business Partner management. Establish and grow relationships with senior team members, global business and technology contacts
- Drive continual service improvement across Incident management department and work with our partners to deliver improvements across people processes, and technology in order to increase stability and availability of IT services
- Works across two shifts in an 8*5 and weekend on-call supporting a global operational team, whose primary function is to drive all major incidents until resolved
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Business level English with excellent oral & written communication skills
- Solid operational, helpdesk or support background involving level 1 and level 2 analysis and resolution of problems
- Proven coordination and leadership ability in the context of being able to manage large groups of technical contributors during major incidents and retain control of dynamic conference calls
- Have extensive major incident management experience. Knowledge in Incident Management, Problem Management or Change Management would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- ITIL v3 certificate is required, ITIL Intermediate certificate(s) would be an advantage
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Please apply via our career portal.