MIS Balance Sheet Analyst # 106438
This person will serve a meaningful role within the Group Finance department by taking a significant role in the reporting of the MIS Balance Sheet under multiple regulatory bodies. This role will interact directly with front office, auditors (both internal and external), head office, and other partners. You will display a high level of integrity and proven communication skills when taking care of internal and external clients, and have the ability to work independently and in a team dynamic to meet internal and external deadlines. This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the preparation of daily, monthly, and quarterly MIS Balance Sheet under multiple regulatory bodies and ensure that the filings are delivered accurately and timely to front office and head office.
- You will prepare and review detailed analytics of Balance Sheet accounts to provide a proper control environment to identify any material mis-statement or mis-classification of account balances.
- You will develop proven working relationship with front office functions to understand the Balance Sheet movement and current trends.
- You will prepare and review reconciliation of balance sheet to legal entity controllers.
- You will prepare and review month over month commentary & additional financial analysis including preparation of data schedules and PowerPoint presentations as well as ad hoc analyses.
- You will understand Accounting Principles rules and how the principles are applied to production.
- You will understand the business reason on why a manual adjustment is needed and why the underlying data is not flowing through infrastructure automatically.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 2-5 Years Public Accounting or Other Relevant Financial Services experience?
- Do you have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel?
- Are you using Databases and Querying Tools?
- Do you possess solid verbal and written communication skills?
- CPA Preferred.