- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Apr 18
Loan Operations – Agency Servicing Manager # 104531
Exciting management opportunity in Loan Operations supporting multiple business areas throughout the firm including the Corporate Bank, Loan Capital Markets, Loan Sales & Trading and Recovery Management. You will have oversight of a portfolio corporate borrowers and investors. You will lead a team of up to 20 direct reports consisting of AVPs and exempt staff. Your knowledge of the business will enable you to provide solutions to complex issues, guidance to staff and partner with senior colleagues and peers to facilitate transactions. Daily interactions will be with our valued client base, senior relationship managers, sales & trading desk and other Shared Service divisions. You will also engage with auditors, both internal and external, vendors including technology providers and regulators. You will use your networking skills to build strong relationships that will enable you and your team to be effective.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the successful execution of thousands of syndicated loan transactions on a daily basis which include servicing activities, trade processing & confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management and client service. Our operations professionals are engaged in developing best practices that result in an optimal operating environment that ensures control and efficiency. You will contribute to efforts that maximize profitability and efficiency including seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients' changing needs.
You will represent Credit Suisse in relevant market initiative and develop relationships with colleagues across the industry. You are accountable for monitoring risk through the use of Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). You will also be responsible for cultivating a culture of accountability, appropriate escalation and collaboration.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of management experience
- Bachelors degree
- Managing teams of 10 or more direct reports including conducting mid and year-end performance reviews
- Strong leadership skills; must demonstrate genuine interest in advancing people, gives credit, empowers people and provides the honest actionable feedback
- Thinks strategically including resource allocation
- Values partnership across Credit Suisse
- Knowledge of syndicated loan business; Agency Serving a plus
- Knowledge of LoanIQ application
- Effective verbal and written communication with clients, colleagues, peers and staff
- Be accountable
- Demonstrate initiative
- Familiar with reading and interpreting loan credit agreements
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely, both verbally and through memos and presentations
- Conflict resolution
- Strategic thinking
- Strong analytical abilities
- Lead change
- Are you are familiar with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel?
- Are you flexible to travel 1-2 times/year?
- Are you familiar with LSTA guidelines?
- Are you familiar with investment banking?