Liquidity Measurement and Reporting - Analyst # 105691
- Production and analysis of the banks daily internal liquidity stress tests covering US legal entities.
- Determine allocation of the drivers of liquidity to business activities.
- Focus on the refinement of the control processes and expansion of liquidity reporting and analysis.
- Participate in testing of proposed updates to internal liquidity stress models and develop impact analyses.
- Build the knowledge and development of linkages between the firm's internal liquidity stress tests and regulatory liquidity reporting (e.g. FR2052A/5G & LCR reporting).
- Develop strong working relationships with Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk, IT, and other teams across the Firm.
- Develop knowledge of specific liquidity regulations, such as Reg YY for IHC.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 0 - 2 years of meaningful work experience (preferably in banking, consulting or a treasury/financial planning & analysis function at a financial institution)?
- Do you hold a Degree in Economics, Finance or other quantitatively oriented fields (or related background)?
- Do you have strong quantitative and analytical skills?
- You are a problem solver who is detail oriented, structured and organized in their execution.
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic team environment and form relationships with people from varied departments and levels of seniority.
- You have an excellent written and communication skills.
- Able to assume ownership of assignments.
- You have strong work ethic; willingness to roll up sleeves to get projects done.