- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Sep 18
Legal Entity Financial Planning & Analysis Business Analyst # 118142
- You have the opportunity to partner with business and various stakeholders across the firm to develop and produce analysis and regular reporting to senior management. Reporting will be used to make decisions on future business strategy and helps senior management fully understand business drivers for Consolidated US Operations (CUSO).
- You will be responsible for production of daily, weekly and monthly line of business financial results along with business commentary which explains material variances - month on month, vs. budget, vs. forecast etc.
- You will be instrumental in ensuring metrics and data is maintained and archived in our system accurately and consistently along with assist in implementing controls/reconciliation for accuracy.
- Ability to support the overall reporting needs of legal entity FP&A team (across Raleigh an NY) and contribution to ad-hoc presentations for senior management with collaboration across all divisions in the entities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have understanding of financial framework - P&L, Balance Sheet, Regulatory Capital, Funding.
- Your experience in report preparation and/or production of performance metrics is strongly preferred.
- Do you have the ability to work independently and take strong ownership of tasks?
- You have good communication and organizational skills.
- Great analytical ability with attention to detail.
- Your strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.