- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Mar 19
Lead of Americas CRO Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance Review # 123195
The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership.
Our Team (Americas CRO Regulatory Reporting QAR team, "CRO RRQAR") is the designated function responsible for conducting independent quality assurance review of regulatory reports produced by Americas CRO in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements and bank policies. We are
looking to build the team and develop corresponding processes and procedures.
- You will drive the design and implementation of key CRO RRQA initiatives and processes, such as leading the RRQA team and enhancing the framework that includes aspects of overall governance /escalation, testing methodology, and reporting.
- You will develop the RRQAR plan by scheduling and managing the QAR project work of the team, including execution of QAR activities which includes process walkthrough meetings with Reporting team and Data Providers, gaining understanding of the controls over reporting process and assessing the adequacy of the same, performing sample/transaction testing, compliance against regulatory requirements on test check, etc.
- You will work with multiple senior stakeholders across the bank (e.g. FO, CRO, CFO, etc.) to assess processes and controls to ensure completeness and accuracy of CRO regulatory reporting and recommend remediation actions and enhancements where required.
- You will review issues/errors reported by the regulatory reporting teams and identify root cause, analyze robustness of remediation plan, and prepare summary to escalate to senior management and governance committee where applicable and track to completion.
- You will participate in regional Regulatory Reporting Governance committees and represent CRO to provide updates and work around actions therefrom.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience. Experience in Internal/External Audit functions, or risk analysis and reporting or regulatory reporting is an advantage.
- Exposure to Financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and strong attention to details.
- You are an organized, self-starter with an ability to work independently. You take ownership of tasks, project manage them to their completion, and deliver under tight timelines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Time management - organizing and prioritizing work