- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
Lead Change Analyst (Client Lifecycle Management) # 120497
The Global Markets Operations Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Change team exists to help protect the CLM team from regulatory risk by monitoring client-related regulations and implementing a range of controls and metrics to ensure that rules are being followed. The group works very closely with many CLM groups including Client Onboarding (COB) and KYCD; as well as Compliance, Legal and the central Regulatory team. The CLM Change team work on multiple Client Data platforms across numerous projects.
This role is for the Program Lead. The Program Leads are expected to take full end-to-end responsibility for all projects in their remit. They may be engaged in multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously as delivery progresses towards the target operating model. Specifically this role is to manage the definition and scope of the regulatory programme and ensure these requirements enable the IB's regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
- This role will be engaged in projects that will ensure the IB's regulatory compliance and align to the future state client architecture.
- You will perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations, including pros/cons and rationale for recommendation.
- You will work with global stakeholders in understanding and translating requirements to the underlying data.
- You will facilitate the documentation of requirements with the business analyst and conduct reviews with business partners and achieving signoff.
- You will provide review and sign off of user acceptance testing for business users.
- You will build key project documents such as end-to-end current/future business process flows, use cases, BRD, cost/benefit analysis.
- Identify and document process changes and system improvements.
- Ensure process improvement through redesign is at the forefront of all initiatives.
- Evaluate measurable project benefits, i.e. increased revenue, efficiency and control.
- You will establish strong relationships with various functions and businesses throughout IB.
- You will facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have at least 5-7 years project management experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank.
- Track record in delivering major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution.
- You have solid knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back.
- Involvement with delivery of significant process and technology change.
- You have experience of dealing with senior management.
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers).
- Knowledge of IT: managing IT-oriented projects, user's requirements / testing. Must have interfaced with technology groups and IT implementations.
- You have excellent core project management, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing senior stakeholders at Working Groups and Steering Committees.
- Do you have excellent organizational and relationship building skills, at all levels?
- General business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Banking/Financial area and/or general knowledge of Investment Banking Operations processes.
- Strong knowledge of investment banking business processes - front to back.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Self starter, self-guiding, and can demonstrate independent thinking.
- Good communication skills; comfortable dealing directly with senior internal clients.
- Track record in delivering major adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Experience in achieving results working in multi-disciplinary teams and collaborating in a matrix environment.
- Good understanding of IT user requirements development, and testing.
- Experience acting as intermediary between business line and IT to ensure optimal delivery against requirements.
- Proven experience developing and writing business/functional requirements.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation.
- Proficient in analyzing client reference data.
- Ability to make recommendations to ensure data quality and appropriate controls.
- Experience with the standard SDLC lifecycle.
- Extremely strong organisational skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Client or Product Reference Data front to back.
- Knowledge of the banking regulatory environment.
- Knowledgeable of Trade lifecycle (Order, Execution, Allocation.
- Knowledgeable of securities types and their settlement processes.
- Knowledgeable of operations.