KYC Reactivations Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Client Reactivations Team is a function in Global Markets Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management. This team performs a KYC function, and helps with the identification of financial crime related risks and adherence with requirements set out by the US and UK regulators in relation to new and existing clients. This process is complex and often time sensitive. The function works closely with partners in KYC, AML, Sales, and Clients.
- Assess cases that come into your queue in a timely manner, and determine the outstanding regulatory requirements to bring these cases into Compliance
- Partner with the Front Office / Client to acquire these outstanding requirements
- Verify the documents received - your verification should be in accordance with local regulatory and Credit Suisse policies and procedures.
- KYC analysts verify that Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media/Negative News screening has taken place using appropriate systems.
- Committed to ensure that clients are accurately classified as prescribed by CS Policy and Regulatory expectations.
- This is a fast paced role, that requires quick turn-around and excellent business partner management skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor's degree with business related coursework or equivalent
- Equivalent experience of at least 1+ years of banking
- Knowledge of US, UK or EU regulatory environment and general AML and KYC principles is preferable!
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills!
- Responsive, clear, concise, comprehensive, and able to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to maintain a controlled environment by recognizing control gaps
- Ability to adopt and maintain a logical approach in a highly pressurized environment
- Adaptable to change
- Strong multi-tasking and excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and have the ability to manage time, effectively, maintain track of multiple results, and be accustomed to working within defined time frames
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.