Junior UAT Tester
CRO & Regulatory Change UAT operates out of two locations in Poland and now for project reasons will expand also to Raleigh. Both currently existing teams are of similar size and structure. The teams are made up of a portfolio test manager, test lead and test analysts of varying skills and experience. The key partners are located in either London, or New York.
- Balance requirements change and maintain requirements traceability
- Manage and execute UAT and regression testing
- Work with the wider Projects team, end users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
- Participate in test planning
- Maintain functional and regression pack
- Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers, Business analysts and IT department
- Report and communicate progress of testing for each release
- Develop a sound understanding of the Bank's policies, systems and processes
- Build metrics for management reporting
- We offer a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- At least 2 years of experience with testing or business analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of testing standard methodologies and testing methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient with Excel (pivots and vlookup)!
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience in using HP ALM
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.