Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
- In the Group Finance IT division under the Risk & Finance IT in Credit Suisse, there is a requirement for a highly skilled Test Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
- This Role is required to work with Business and Finance Change to understand their requirements and support them during the UATs across the projects during the various production releases through the year.
- During the course of the release, this role needs working with IT Teams for resolution of various issues, providing solutions to Business / UAT Testers and ensure continuous and seamless delivery.
- Extensive learning opportunities available within the role to understand how the Finance Change Teams and Business works. This knowledge will help contributing better solutions
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Total IT Experience of 3 years
- Experience with sound knowledge of testing concepts, QA life cycle and Test Management Tools
- Detailed understanding of Agile methodology
- Good knowledge on technical skills including (but not limited to) Oracle / PL SQL, Unix, Scripting (shell) etc.
- Excellent knowledge on JIRA / Confluence and other Odyssey Tools is a plus!
- Experience with DevOps tools and/or Odyssey tools is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of Test Automation including scripting, maintaining and updating automation scripts as per needs of the project.
- Additionally, the role would need outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Hardworking, ambitious with efficient problem solving skills
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.