- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Oct 18
Junior COO, Risk Division # 116385
As COO team for the GM, IBCM, CUSO & CIB CRO, we provide management support including strategy, financial management, controls and supervision, audit and regulatory commitments, human capital, and other business management mandates .
We act as the point of contact for strategy, exposure, limits, and risk mitigation. We also ensure a comprehensive coverage of all significant risks and own the Risk Appetite Framework. Our Team provides strategic input into any infrastructure development that impacts other Legal Entities to ensure consistency with local requirements. We are looking to develop our departmental operational risk and control framework and corresponding processes.
- You will be part of the global department CRO COO team and be engaged to manage critical business operations for the department including group structure, finance, control & supervision, human capital, delivery of regulatory & audit commitments, as well as providing critical support for the department to implement the strategies.
- You will be interacting with department senior management and corporate communications, responsible for department communication strategy including strategy cascading, employee communication, key engagement events/activities (e.g. newsletters), and internal website management.
- You will be responsible for training & development, in collaboration with the talent development team and key stakeholders within the department.
- You will be engaged to design and deliver an effective business management framework for the GM, IBCM, CUSO & CIB CRO, including Key performance indicators (KPIs), Delivery Metrics and Management Dashboard.
- You will be responsible for business management support across New York and Raleigh, including space management, business continuity management (BCM) and other business management initiatives.
- You will be involved in Pan CRO/divisional/LE initiatives as needed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 1-5 years of relevant experience in business management, project management, COO.
- Experience in marketing and communications, learning and development is a plus.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are an organized, self-starter with an ability to work independently.
- You take ownership of tasks, project manage them to their completion, and deliver under tight timelines with a high degree of accuracy.
- You have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and levels.
- You are a phenomenal teammate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have a proven ability to tailor communications to recipients at all levels of the organization.