Jr. Zoom and Cloud Collaboration Services Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Cloud Collaboration Services Specialist is responsible for supporting our employees through the support and engineering involved with maintaining and enhancing the Cloud-based Collaboration platforms at Credit Suisse - predominantly Zoom for video conferencing, but additionally: Slack; Symphony; MS Teams and LeapXpert implementations. The goal of the team is to deliver stable collaboration platforms through the efficient and effective execution of changes, handle customer issues, and ownership of production product lifecycles. Integration of the publicly available cloud services with Credit Suisse's security controls is crucial to protect the Bank's data, as is governance and oversight of the platforms' consumption by the internal user-base. Development and support of the services via the vendor-provided APIs will be required to streamline operating processes through automation, as well as providing new end-user functionality. Additionally the role requires knowledge of general unified collaboration solutions and platforms (Skype for Business, Cisco Webex). A high degree of client communication manner is required for every Cloud Collaboration Services Specialist as well as strong teammate skills set. Additionally adhere to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism. Main Responsibilities:
- Resolve existing technical, administrative and end-user experience issues
- Manage and prioritize all dispatched tickets. Solve issues to best of his knowledge and if 3rd level troubleshooting is replenished, engage other support teams for help. Utilize all possible contact channels (IM, phone, email) to seek incident resolution.
- Delivery of new functionality through engineering, testing and controlled releases to end-user base
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve End Users issue.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service.
- Maintain flexibility to help 1st and 2nd line of support if required.
- Demonstrate "Can Do" approach at all times.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Ability to use and fix Zoom and other Cloud Collaboration platforms
- Network experience, Routing and Firewalling
- Understanding of Skype for Business or other collaboration platforms (Webex, Slack)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to function under pressure, to keep things simple, patience and creativity, conflict management skills.
- Ability to recognize priorities, a high level of customer focus and meet client’s expectations
- Proven extensive experience of supporting an end user environment.
- Knowledge of scripting tools, automation and REST API usage would be a highly desirable
- ITIL v3 Foundation (or later) is a plus!
- Experience in managing Zoom Hardware and Software; Zoom Portal, NUC would be highly desirable
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.