Jr. Full Stack Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management is a Technology Organization responsible to explore & implement market utilities for Operations services and deliver on regulatory, market and strategic commitments. We reduce costs by exploiting alliances, simplifying business processes, reducing technology complexity, and optimizing deliveries. We increase platform stability by integrating RtB / CtB and develop innovation via increased collaboration across the global wider organization.
We have number of exciting new initiation within GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management, enabling you to be part of the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- High visibility deliveries
- Strict Agile & DevOps practices
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
As an agile application developer, you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These high profile application platforms offer you the opportunity to craft the future technical direction and take ownership for functional service components.
- Lead design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems.
- Become a strategic part of the CS business by building positive relationships with all business partners, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need.
- Collaborate with Regional Delivery Manager and the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Operations and supporting Businesses around the world.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Remain open, exploit and act on introducing suitable new technologies as continuous improvement.
- Expert level experience in full stack development & testing
- Current skills in KAFKA, Confluent, Angular, Spring Boot, Apache Ignite, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap are must
- Outstanding skills in core Java, JSE, JEE, Spring, (REST) API design, Hibernate
- Experience with SQL, Sybase ASE, Oracle 12g, MongoDB, IntelliJ IDE
- Do you possess outstanding experience with Oracle Weblogic Server / java application programming?
- Expertise in test automation technologies Lemming, JUnit, Concordion
- Outstanding knowledge of Odyssey Suite, Akka, Kubernetes, Docker and CloudServe!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.