Jr. Data Project Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Americas Securities Settlements are responsible for the timely settlement and reconciliation of securities trades and related monies for CS entities based in the Americas and EMEA.
Core activities and responsibilities Assistant Vice President is responsible for Group Operations CDO mandates to align to DMF capabilities:
- Assist to deliver key regulatory programs and data roadmap mandates (BCBS 239/RDAR, CUSO Data Strategy Alignment, Execution Board and FINMA Milestones )
- Drive Data Strategy and Business Objects Framework adoption
- Strengthen Data Governance Operating Model for Group Ops
- Communicate and raise awareness around evolving data landscape (update on policy, standards)
- Execute a Data Quality Issue Management process in accordance with Group Data Governance Standards including partner concern of issues and collaboration with other Divisional and Functional CDO areas to ensure timely issue resolution
- Ensure Group Ops is using an appropriate set of tools for data management and where prescribed the relevant Enterprise Data Tools Management of control or risk issues with reporting to senior management where applicable through to resolution
- Data Risk Managements: ongoing review/oversight of MyIncidents, MICOS points, GRS MARCS including raising DQIM items if relevant and remediation. Involved in RCSA review/challenge for Group Ops
- Data quality assessment and monitoring build out for Group Ops
- Compliance with internal policies, governance standards and mandatory training
- Represent Group Ops at CDO WG meetings/forums
- People management talent management of direct and indirect reports (including supporting staff development), and performance management
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)is essential!
- Equivalent experience 10+ years in the industry with a management role
- Proven track record of delivering in previous positions
- Ability to manage a team (both direct and vendor) and achieve department goals
- Attitude to challenge, possess strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical problem solving approach, able to apply to real world scenarios
- Attention to detail- accuracy and control are key factors to success
- Time management - able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Customer Service Focus - Internal and external client relationship management to ensure that we provide an excellent standard of service
- MS Office savvy is preferred!
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.