- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Sep 18
Java Developer for Compliance IT # 109559
You will be working in the Compliance and Regulatory Affairs IT platform. Compliance IT is the foundation for the Compliance control framework which delivers Compliance support to all Business and Shared Services functions. This is in order to protect the reputation of the Bank and to comply with all applicable internal and external policies, rules and regulations.
Compliance IT is currently undergoing Digital transformation, we are in the process of building next generation applications in an Agile environment based on Microservice architecture that supports responsive UX channels working with strategic Big Data platform. Innovation has been a corner stone of Compliance IT, as a result we are investing in AI tools, Chatbots and Robotic Process Automation to drive efficiency.
Compliance IT is seeking highly talented Server side developer with technical expertise in building the next generation surveillance platform for the domain.
Furthermore, you will:
- Server side tools and technologies using Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build and test tools such as Maven, Gradle and JUnit
- Build scalable services abstracting core business logic using Java
- Collaborate with Scrum team and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy
- Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 4-7 years of experience in server side programming using Java
- You have e xpertise in Server side tools and technologies like Core Java, JEE, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy
- You have e xposure to Distributed Caching Framework (Hazelcast, Cassandra, EhCache etc.)
- You s hould have worked on/implemented Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm projects with knowledge of testing tools like Karma, Protractor, Mocha, Jest, CucumberJS, Jasmine, etc. and on the backend testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber
- You have g ood knowledge of Oracle DB v12c (Concepts on Semaphore and Deadlocks, Normalized vs De-normalized database and their usage, Data modeling and relationship concepts like ER diagram, foreign keys etc, PL/SQL Programing, Indexing and performance concepts and implementation)
- You have experience with Microservices Concepts
- You have knowledge with a ny of the relational databases with focus on scalability and performance
- You have e xposure to cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
- You have e xposure to NoSQL/Graph Databases
For more information visit Technology Careers .