- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Jun 19
Java Developer # 133017
Scenario Framework team is responsible for delivering end to end solutions within Global Markets - Risk Technology space for Market Risk and Credit Risk.
Scenario Framework team is looking for a hardworking Java developer to join their team. You will be responsible for designing and customizing applications for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency within CRO. You will enhance existing applications that includes services interacting with a custom in-house big data solution as well as a web UI.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to figure out feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Analyze information to resolve, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You have the personality and the ability to communicate proactively within the immediate team of seven as well as technology teams up and down the stack and internal clients.
You also have to show some passion in what you do and have genuine interest in current technologies and trends.
Financial experience is not required, but experience with delivering software in a large organization or complex ecosystem is mandatory.
- 4+ Years of experience in Java and J2EE development.
- You have strong engineering mindset.
- You are experienced in delivering software adhering to mature DevOps software development practices.
- You have an excellent ability to work independently and handle one's time.
- You have Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
For more information visit Technology Careers .