- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Nov 18
Java Developer # 121266
The Global Prime Operations Technology team is looking for a senior Java developer in Raleigh, NC.
This is a permanent position and the primary role is to develop Java code in highly critical, time sensitive, and client facing applications at the forefront of major F2B initiatives, like balance sheet optimization, real time clients position/balances, transactions, and trade matching.
Key applications include:
- The books and records for all Prime Brokerage clients, providing positions, balances and transactions for client reporting and margin calculations - processing approximately 300,000 positions daily valued at approximately $300 billion covering multiple asset classes.
- Money market sweeps moving client excess cash to various fund providers and has led directly to a balance sheet reduction of almost $4 billion- the daily transmission volume is approximately $200 million.
- The trade matching & affirmation engine for all Prime Brokerage trades and confirms -500,000 transactions are processed daily - responsible for the settlement of all client trades.
You should be able to create and modify complex Java code, analyze complicated data models and messaging flows, and develop and review performant and involved SQL manipulating large volumes of data.
Additional responsibilities would include liaising with business analysts, other development teams, and QA and production support teams.
Deep knowledge of financial instruments and reporting/analytical skills are strongly preferred.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a college degree, Financial experience
- You have 8-10 years' experience in Java and Oracle
- Do you have expertise in control-M and messaging flows?
- Do you have 6-8 years' experience in Unix?
- Financial business knowledge strongly recommended
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Prior delivery/project/people management experience is a plus
For more information visit Technology Careers .