- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jul 18
Java Developer-Trade Management
An opportunity to and be the first in an elite team of core Agile applications developers in Raleigh that will develop and implement high volume booking systems for the rapidly expanding business area responsible for the highest growth in Credit Suisse's Q1 2018.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a small, focused Agile tech team supporting Equity Structured Notes, the business area responsible for the highest growth in Credit Suisse's Q1 2018 results, while being the first-on-board and influencing the building of a local development team in Raleigh.
- You will be responsible for improving existing booking systems and processes to handle trebling volume while leading the migration from the current series of regional legacy platforms to a single global platform.
- You will work directly with the business to solve problems and move from frequent manual intervention to automated straight through processing. Represent Operations in requirements planning for global future state platform. Frequent contact with bank management in both technology and the business to help set and deliver to Equity Structured Notes goals.
- You will ensure consistent, well-defined, abstracted booking model standards and data for the global target platform.
- You will analyze middle office exception/manual intervention process and automate where possible.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
A proven track record as a collaborative agile developer in software for transaction or data processing in multi-tier, scalable systems.
- You have 3-7 years' experience with server-side technologies, including Linux and Microsoft .Net.
- You have programming experience in Java 8.0 or higher required with .Net experience as highly preferred.
- You should have Restful web services via JSON experie.
- Deep understanding and exposure to object oriented practices and principles.
- You have Oracle DB experience.
- You have agile development experience, including story definitions, sprint planning and delivery.
- You have rigorous development expertise utilizing unit testing, mocking framework and integration testing.
- Do you enjoy complex problem solving, works well as an individual engineer and as part of a team?
- Do you have the desire to learn financial instrument and derivatives structuring and apply technical know-how to problem set?
- Do you enjoys working autonomously and as part of a team?
For more information visit Technology Careers .