Investment Banking Trade Management Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Investment Banking Trade Management provides support for the Sales and Trading desk. The team works in a fast paced environment which has direct exposure to the business and many business partners across the bank.
- Ensure Sales and Trading receive first class service by providing accurate and timely turnaround on all requests.
- Work with traders and sales teams, assisting with predominantly trade capture, EoD valuation processing and trade lifecycle management as well as queries surrounding the Trading business.
- Recognize and improve any processes that are not operating at excellent levels. Improving the trade support teams control environment and reputation with our peers.
- Ensure all downstream processing areas and beyond receive timely. And accurate trade capture information and outstanding service in responding to queries that may arise.
- Take lead of various initiatives that impact operations, for example aspects surrounding control monitoring and process efficiency. This often results in the TM being delegates from the Front Office for aspects that affect Back Office processes, with responsibility to suggest appropriate Back Office booking methodologies. Will often involve giving advice to other Back Office departments.
- Work closely with different areas of IT to establish what system improvements and initiatives can be done to improve systems currently used, data integrity and efficiency. Where necessary assistance with the testing and roll out of any new enhancements and developments.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent experience of 0-3 years with banking!
- Analytical and confident personality with outstanding relationship skills in order to interact with Trading and Sales senior management on business issues
- Proficiency in excel skills is essential!
- Customer service approach within regulatory environment and control limitations
- Ability and confidence to recognize and advance efficiency opportunities within an infrastructure process
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.