Internet Facing Applications Demilitarized Zone Service Manager # 106738
Credit Suisse is seeking an Internet Facing Applications Demilitarized Zone Service Manager. This role entails the following responsibilities:
- We have delivery of DMZ services as per the DMZ Service Definition.
- We have execution of policy and decisions resolved by the DMZ Governance Committee.
- Preparation for and hosting of regular DMZ Governance Committee meetings.
- We have negotiation and management of operational and support agreements with other CTO teams.
- We have interaction with business-facing technology teams and owners of applications hosted in the DMZs.
- Point of critical issue for DMZ-related project and operational issues.
- You will have day-to-day management of the DMZ Service Management team - as illustrated above.
- If required for the chosen organisational structure, line management of the DMZ service management team members, and related CS processes.
- You will have wide engagement within CS to:
- You will inform partners about DMZ services and plans
- You will be collecting new requirements and reflect these into development plans
- You will ensure other CTO projects that may affect the DMZs understand the DMZ implications of their work.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have experience in an IT service or product management role?
- Do you have experience of partner management, either in an operational or a project role?
- Do you have experience of leading a technical or service team?
- You have sound overall knowledge (not necessarily at technical detail) of enterprise IT infrastructure and services - gained either at CS or other major organisations. This is to provide the ability to gain sufficient understanding of all the components that have a role to play in the delivery of the DMZ service.
- You have some years of experience of the CS organisation: who does what in GCTO, and its relationship with business divisions.
- You have knowledge of information security challenges, typical policies and technical solutions.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of partners and contributors across the organisation.
- You have the ability to lead and motivate a team and other contributors to the DMZ service.
- You have attention to detail - yet able to see the bigger picture.
- You have excellent oral and written communication.
- You have an appropriate level of formal service management qualifications (e.g. following the ITIL framework).
For more information visit Technology Careers.