Internal Control and Risk Manager
- Vice President for the Oversight and Control team supporting AMER entities based in Raleigh.
- The opportunity to lead a small team in Raleigh (4) and India (4) that perform control functions and provides control oversight for teams across Settlements, Asset Servicing, Cash Products, and Cash Management
- Interaction with Auditors and Regulators
- Daily interaction with senior managers across the organization especially within the Finance division as a large part of our responsibilities focus on balance sheet accuracy
- Exposure to different products including equities, fixed income, FX, OTC, and Asset Servicing
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Proficient accounting skills. There is a lot of interaction with financial accounting in this role. Work closely with Finance to address issues effecting both teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Can tailor the message based on the audience and communicate complex issues to senior people in simple (non-technical) terms
- Control & client focused with prior people management experience and take ownership of the team and their processes
- Ambitious, hardworking, ability to learn and take initiatives
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Works smartly - put the time in but question non-value adding tasks
- Enjoys working with & analyzing numbers - gets satisfaction from solving complex issues that others couldn't
- Moderate excel skills - Vlookups/Macros
- Prior accounting and SOX testing experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.