- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 Dec 18
IT Infrastructure Support Manager # 121527
The Proactive Technology Support Manager is responsible for leading and developing the team of Subject Matter Experts who provide remote technical support to Credit Suisse internal users. Role will report to Global Head of Proactive Technology Support. You will be an active contributor in creating and managing team's vision, mission and working standards. Enabling communication with the customers and other leaders is the key factor for this role. You will needs to have experience with leading teams in multinational and multicultural environment, strongly grounded knowledge and understanding of Windows Desktop environment. Strong situational leadership, experience in IT service delivery, project management and ITIL knowledge is needed for the role. The Proactive Technology Support Manager supports directs in personal development by identifying new initiatives and distributing challenging tasks.
- Responsible for the build-up of the team - including recruitment, on boarding, knowledge transfer, identifying metrics.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including watching new employee on boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and provide regular feedback.
- Consciously build a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Maintaining transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through team meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Ensuring whole team follows all Credit Suisse policies.
- Analyze moderate to advanced inquiries and lead problem resolution. Coordinate across global teams to handle production incidents.
- Secure effective product deployments, participate in projects and drive product adoption.
- Protect against threats by initiating and leading ad-hoc task forces.
- Identify and validate technical feasibility of automation opportunities.
- Maintain contact with Support Operations, Technical Operations and Engineering. Ensure all risks and threads are actively addressed.
- Align best practices and operational processes with global partners. Adhere to procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of business processes - to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Communicate regularly with other leaders and designated contacts within the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Skills and Qualifications
- Do you have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience?
- Do you have confirmed leadership experience of IT Infrastructure teams?
- You can lead team built-up and future team growth.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Windows Desktop environment (required).
- You are experienced in Server, Network, Databases, Storage technology (advantage).
- You have strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent written/spoken English is necessary.
- Are you able to handle critical issues while dealing with sensitive clients?
- Are you able to work under stress, have conflict management skills?
- Quality management and quality assurance within the team and between business partners.
- You have knowledge of local labor code.
- ITIL v3 Intermediate certifications welcomed.
- You are experienced in DevOps, Agile and SCRUM methodology (advantage).
For more information visit Technology Careers .