IT Finance and Governance Analyst
The Credit Suisse Low Latency Electronic Trading (LLET) team within High Performance Hosting Services is responsible for designing, building and supporting a combination of compute, storage, networking, monitoring, and application hosting services for internal clients that execute electronic trading. Electronic trading requires highly customized infrastructure, with a focus on achieving ultra-low latency performance end-to-end. Finance & Governance is a critical role within this team to ensure delivery of key IT initiatives in support of the LLET business globally. The SME will plan, direct, and coordinate activities to manage and implement multiple financial and governance workstreams from proposal initiation to final operational stage. The SME is also responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, budgeting and reporting on activities related to all aspects of the various LLET projects. Key Responsibilities:
- Budget - Secure the necessary capital budget for all project CapEx requirements for the fiscal year, and assure that projects are accurately managed to remain within budget.
- CapEx - Gather project detail for new capital requirements, submit individual CapEx requests, and track to final approval and handover to the project team. Run weekly CapEx status meeting for current projects
- Purchasing - Collaborate with Credit Suisse purchasing resources to initiate the procurement of products and services required for the projects. Includes securing vendor quotes, calculating CTB funding to be charged to clients, and creating MyShop requisitions to drive PO's to procure the products and services. Must assure accuracy and consistency in all transactions.
- Extensive management of vendor relationships in collaboration with Vendor Management team
- Work with the team to assure Master Service Agreements are in place with all service suppliers and that stringent SLAs are adequately addressed within the contracts to meet the business requirements.
- Liaise with vendors and engineering teams on what specific peripheral parts should be ordered
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and annual certification reviews with key vendors.
- Draft and issue RFI and RFPs with prospective vendors (as needed)
- Setup internal training (e.g. Lunch and Learn) with overall LLET team for new equipment/technology provided by a particular vendor
Governance / Audit:
- Administer and coordinate all interactions associated with Internal Audit, External Audits, and industry Regulatory Compliance matters, in adherences to industry standard methodologies.
- Meet with the auditors as they conduct their due diligence and then compile all necessary evidence to close out any identified audit points.
- Work with IT Risk to assure exceptions for key risks are approved or mitigated to acceptable levels
Process-Improvement / Communication:
- Identify and implement operational improvements to reduce delivery cycle time to the clients.
- Provide status in weekly Book of Work meetings for current projects
- Provide ongoing status to partners where appropriate on outstanding projects
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Hardworking, proactive teammate with high level of dedication, flexibility, and motivation
- Strong focus on business outcomes
- Financial background with strong understanding of key financial concepts and transactions (budgeting, purchasing, etc)
- Experience in governance/audit issues
- Experience working with vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to convey complex ideas to non-subject matter authorities
- Technically proficient with experience working in IT environment is a plus!
- Experience working with exchanges, co-locations providers and low latency connectivity providers
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.