IBCM Corporate Insights Group Raleigh (ENO)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Corporate Insights Group (CIG) delivers a unique set of insights and solutions to senior management of Credit Suisse's Investment Banking corporate clients globally.
We work with senior executives to analyze the key drivers of the company's share price and to establish what actions the company can take to deliver superior returns to shareholders. CIG leverages the proprietary HOLT Valuation Framework and other tools, allowing us to credibly link strategic and financial decisions directly to the impact they will have on a company's share price.
Among the capabilities and advice the team provides to our corporate clients:
- Equity market perspectives
- IPO/follow-on analysis
- Defense advisory
- Management plan evaluation
- Investor communication
- Portfolio optimization
- Optimal capital structure
- Shareholder distribution policy
- Capital allocation strategy
- WACC/capital budgeting
- Interest rate risk management
The Corporate Insights Group Analyst will join an existing team in Raleigh, support the broader CIG team, and work on a broad array of domestic and international transactions.
The analyst will work with the full team in both Raleigh and New York, and will be expected to apply strong accounting and corporate finance skills. The analyst will be expected to demonstrate command of Microsoft Office products (exceptional skills in Excel and PowerPoint strongly preferred).
The team in Raleigh will participate in both initial and ongoing training and mentorship, with guidance both in the office and remotely. Initial training will be geared towards acquiring advanced skills in both Excel and PowerPoint, and subsequent training sought at fostering deeper familiarity with corporate finance and business strategy.
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to produce pitch books for clients (including PowerPoint slide making).
- Reconciling company data to reported financials (accounting skills).
- Developing complex Excel models to tease themes out of market, sector or industry and company financial data.
- Extensive work on corporate finance and strategy more generally, in the context of investment banking business.
- Analyze companies and assets through historical operating performance analysis, benchmarking, and business unit analysis.
- Perform comprehensive capital deployment analyses for corporate clients to determine which strategies result in the most value creation for shareholders.
- Dynamic project experience across product areas, including M&A and M&A defense, IPO and financing (convertibles, capital raising).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Interested candidates should have an undergraduate degree from a 4-year college. Coursework in economics, accounting, finance and business are a plus.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- You have solid quantitative and analytical skills.
- You have exceptional PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You have proven ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task with solid attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- You have solid interest in the financial sector.
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 40,000 people.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us an ambitious advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.