- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Sep 18
Hyperion Business Analyst # 111553
As a key member of a growing global team, you will work on a strategic Group Finance technology platform (Oracle Hyperion) with the opportunity to influence direction for all Planning, Forecasting, Actual MI and Performance Measurement systems and business processes.
- Working together with the business to define system requirements for Planning, Forecasting and Actual MI Reporting.
- Provide go-live, continuous improvement and Business support and proactively engage with Planning functions to facilitate Business requirements.
- Lead end-to-end the implementation of new requirements, process changes and improvements requested by Stakeholders / business.
- Responsible for the application configuration, Master Data management, governance and strategy as well as the implementation of Business change requests.
- Coordinate user training, education and mentorship.
- Close collaboration with IT to design and implement MIS solutions, with main focus on Oracle Hyperion products - Monitor performance , regulate changes, UAT and issue resolution.
- Work close together with IT resources from a business side to deliver in an agile way improvements on business process as well technology side.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 7+ years minimum combined Hyperion Planning and Essbase experience (preferably with Global Bank) and Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent
- 2+ years operational corporate finance forecasting, budgeting and planning experience
- Understanding of fundamental Finance concepts as well as forecasting and budgeting cycles, and corporate reporting requirements.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Advanced analytical, diagnostic and technical skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint and Access (preferred).
- FDMEE implementation / Mappings / Scripting
- Agile methodology - Scrum / Kanban / SAFe