Health & Safety Regional Lead- Americas
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards We offer
- A leading position which reports into the Global Health & Safety lead
- Responsibility for Health & Safety topics for Credit Suisse within the EMEA Region
- Authority to own the management, oversight and implementation of Health & Safety policies and activities at an operational level, ensuring activities are globally aligned
- Key contact for regional Health & Safety matters forming a positive relationship with internal and external partners
- Able to support and drive central initiatives to improve standards in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Responsibility for the evaluation and application of developments and trends that may impact CS
- A distributed team and a strong network with other Health & Safety management specialists
- Open to discussing flexible/ agile working
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent work experience of at least 5+ years working at both managerial and operational levels for Health & Safety departments
- At minimum, a proven education to undergraduate level
- Outstanding language skills, with the ability to communicate with business partners!
- Proven relationship management skills and the motivation to work in a global environment
- Strength to influence and facilitate at all levels within Credit Suisse
- Highly motivated and committed personality with strong communication skills!
- Eagerness to implement ongoing change to improve the Health & Safety operational framework
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.