- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Oct 18
Group Operations Analyst - Operations Control & Risk (OC&R) # 117393
Analyst role positioned in Raleigh/Durham in the Americas Control Services team within the Operations Control & Risk (OC&R) Department for Group Operations. Control Services' Mission is to provide value-added services and continuous improvements through effective delivery and monitoring of key controls and risk projects to help support risk mitigation across Group Operations. The Analyst will be a member of the Americas team and part of a Global team across London, New York, Singapore, and Pune.
The Analyst will serve as a Group Ops Representative for key risk projects by establishing requirements, providing creative and control-minded ideas, actioning accordingly in partnership with all key business partners, communicating status updates to senior management, and implementing an efficient and strategic solution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategically design, develop, and implement various initiatives to build a monitoring compliance framework to the Funds/Asset Transfer Policy governing the Investment Banking Division
- Perform the SEC 17a-13 Quarterly Security Count to handle risk by advising, supporting, & challenging those who are accountable for the financial, reputational and regulatory risks
- Educate, challenge, and ensure compliance with global General Ledger Account Ownership Policy; Identify root-causes; Performing reconciliations to ensure a balanced General Ledger
- Spearhead Security User Access projects to provide risk identification, remediation plans, and implementation for strengthened User Access controls and/or to meet regulatory commit
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a degree in Finance, Business, or other field with strong interest in working in the Financial Industry
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex operational risk issues in a structured, targeted, concise, and impactful manner
- You have creative, control, strategic, and inquisitive mindset to question status quo, analyze & research problems, and provide solutions/ideas to resolve
- You are delivery focused and resourceful with a proven ability to successfully identify resources and complete tasks at a high standard
- You are dedicated/self-starter who always maintains a positive personality in accepting challenges and excelling in all aspects
- You have Intermediate PowerPoint & Excel required as baseline skills (advanced skills preferred)