- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Oct 18
Global Markets, Prime Services - Capital Services # 118881
Capital Services is an integral part of the Prime Brokerage business, the team works with domestic and international hedge funds across strategies (macro, quant, credit, & equity long short) as well as Investors including public pension, corporate pension, sovereign wealth, endowments, foundations, financial/insurance companies and family offices. We have professionals located in New York, London, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Tokyo. This role is part of the Capital Services team which assists hedge fund clients raise capital New York Capital Services team. You will learn and become exposed to all elements of a hedge funds fundraising process, including interaction with key clients through teach-ins, creating target lists, communicating with members of the team to organize and track progress. Completion of special projects including tracking manager returns across a strategy, responding to investor enquiries. Building description fields for hedge funds and investors. Also working on events including craft an agenda, manage logistics and investor outreach meticulous attention to detail.
- Salesforce d-base updates.
- Data entry and organization.
- You will be working with various members of the NY team for deliverables including assistance with Events and maintaining target lists.
- You will be dialing in to client teach-ins.
- Summarizing manager strategies.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- You have strong database management (Salesforce).
- Your intermediate excel (vlook ups) and outlook (including mail merge) skills required.
- You have 0-2 years' experience in an Investment Banking environment.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- You are a highly motivated and bright individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, where attention to detail is important.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently.
- You have the ability to juggle many projects and meet deadlines.